On this page you can find downloads, documentation and training that will help you make the most of the MediaTek LinkIt ONE development platform.
An overview of the platform can be found at the platform introduction page .
The LinkIt ONE SDK (for Arduino) is a plug-in for Arduino IDE. It offers a robust yet flexible way to test and prototype ideas for Wearables and IoT devices on the LinkIt ONE development board.
Current Release (1.1.23): Offers new firmware with updated APN auto-detection database and improved support for SMS in the STK (SIM toolkit). Please refer to Getting Started Guides to check out the video tutorials and step-by-step guides to getting everything setup to run your first sketch on a LinkIt ONE development board.
- Supports Arduino's C-like language.
- Compiles Arduino Sketches into LinkIt ONE execution file format (.vxp).
- Includes LinkIt ONE API libraries supporting the core Arduino functions and LinkIt ONE communication features;
- 2G mobile network (GSM and GPRS).
- GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou).
- Bluetooth (2.1 and 4.0).
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10; and Apple Mac 10.09 and 10.10.
Use your LinkIt ONE development board with Arduino IDE 1.6.6 or later on a Windows PC.
Use your LinkIt ONE development board with Arduino IDE 1.6.6 or later on an Apple OS X computer.
If you have purchased the MediaTek LinkIt™ ONE and Grove IoT Starter Kit Powered by AWS or want to get started with the Amazon IoT cloud using the LinkIt ONE development board, check out the Get Started with AWS IoT Services on the LinkIt™ ONE Development Platform guide.
- Using HTTP with the LinkIt ONE development board
- Sensor data communication using the I2C protocol on LinkIt ONE development boards
- SD card integration with the MediaTek LinkIt ONE development platform
- Using GATT in Bluetooth Low Energy on the LinkIt ONE development board
- Weather Station tutorial
- SMS connected greenhouse
- Car Tracker
- Real-time bicycle tracking map using PubNub
Projects : Find inspiration in LinkIt ONE projects created by our maker and developer community.
Forums : Discover answers to technical questions and, once you’ve registered your MediaTek Labs account, pose questions to our technical gurus and exchange views with the Labs community.
FAQ : Get answers to the most common technical and business questions about the LinkIt ONE development platform .