您可以在这里下载有关 LinkIt ONE 开发平台的文件和教学, 来帮助您快速的上手以及获得创造灵感。
- Using HTTP with the LinkIt ONE development board — This tutorial introduces use of the HTTP GET and POST commands. Three examples are provided: obtaining a JSON object from a server using GET, downloading and reading a file from a server using GET and sending a JSON object to a server and receive a response using POST. The tutorial walks you through the hardware and code needed.
- Sensor data communication using the I2C protocol on LinkIt ONE development boards — This tutorial introduces use of the I2C communication protocol to receive temperature and humidity data from a sensor attached to the LinkIt ONE development board. Step by step analysis of the I2C read and write operations is also provided using a logic analyzer. The tutorial walks you through the hardware and code needed.
- SD card integration with the MediaTek LinkIt ONE development platform — This tutorial provides an introduction to using the built-in SD card slot on the LinkIt ONE development board. Using data from three attached devices, the tutorial walks you through the code needed to write data to and read data from an SD card.
- Using GATT in Bluetooth Low Energy on the LinkIt ONE development board — Learn how to make use of the GATT protocol and sensor connectivity support of the LinkIt ONE development board to acquire temperature data from the sensor and communicate it to a smart device.
- Weather Station tutorial — Discover how to create a weather station that record details of temperature, pressure and humidity and sends them for storage and visualization in the MediaTek Cloud Sandbox.
- SMS connected greenhouse — Discover how to use a LinkIt ONE development board to monitor a water level sensor then use the boards GSM/GPRS features to send an SMS alert when the water level gets low.
- Car Tracker — Learn how to make use of the GNSS capabilities of the LinkIt ONE development board http://labs.mediatek.com/oneguide to acquire the position and the speed of a car. Tracking functionality is provided by uploading location data to the MediaTek Cloud Sandbox (MCS) http://labs.mediatek.com/site/global/developer_tools/mediatek_cloud/whatis_cloud/index.gsp using a GPRS connection, where the car’s location can be displayed on a map. A bonus feature is the addition of an accelerometer that collects dat
- Real-time bicycle tracking map using PubNub — Learn how to make use of the GNSS capabilities of the LinkIt ONE development board https://labs.mediatek.com/en/platform/linkit-one to acquire the position of a bike. Tracking functionality is provided by uploading location data to the EON real-time dashboard using the PubNub LinkIt ONE library support over a GPRS connection.