Robot Shield for LinkIt 7697 is designed and manufactured by MiniPlan, which fully utilized the capability of LinkIt 7697 and enabled developers to easily build a variety of robots.
(Left: Robot Shield for LinkIt 7697, Right: LinkIt 7697)
Built-in 250mAh Battery
LinkIt 7697 plugged into Robot Shield
- 10 sets of PWM to control up to 10 servos
- 2 sets of motor control
- 1 set of I2C extension socket
- 250 mAh Battery included (Lithium-ion Capacitor)
- Higher output (2.5A) to drive more servos and motors
- Faster recharge (5V/2.5A)
- Longer life cycle (3000 times rechargeable)
- Safer, do not explode
- Compact all-in-one design (Lenght / Width / Height)
- OTTO97: A cute 2-feet robot can walk, dance and sing and control by your mobile phone.
- Wall-E : Modified by using Tamiya Cam-Program Robot.